What’s my mission? I want you to feel inspired about YOUR life when you visit our site, read The Finishing School or a blog post or use one of our products. I want to provide you with tips and tools so you feel ready to take on whatever God has next for you knowing He is with You. With every decision I make for Val Marie Paper, this is the heart of what you will find in our products, books, blog and social media content. And here are a few specific ways I hope to serve you and hashtags if you need specific encouragement today!
1. To create products that usher you into the presence of God and help you eliminate distractions. #vmpjournals
2. To inspire you to find peace and joy in your life. #vmppeaceandjoy
3. To portray a real picture of motherhood without becoming a martyr. And a joyful picture of motherhood that is encouraging without being fake or creating envy. #valdoesmotherhood
4. To give you a thirst for knowledge to keep growing and keep learning. I think a teachable spirit is the best quality ever because if are willing to grow, God can do so much with a willing heart. #valandwords #thefinishingschool
5. To refresh you with the truth that whitespace in our life is a good thing. The person with the most things crossed off their to-do list, most extra curricular activities or most toys when they die doesn’t win. #valandthesimplelife
6. To motivate you to achieve your God-given goals. #valandgoals