Hi June! Holy cow, I almost have an eight month old. Vivi is growing so fast and in such a fun (and wiggly) stage. I am loving the accountability sharing my goals has provided! It really pushed me to complete some things that I was close on and quite frankly didn’t want to tell y’all I didn’t finish. Here were my goals for May:
- Finish loan paperwork (DONE!! We have a contract signed and accepted. Next step is an inspection!)
- Finalize 2015 Journal Designs (DONE! I can’t wait to share! And we have one other surprise that I’m hoping to keep secret until September but I don’t think will happen. ; )
- Take Vivi for her first swim on Mother’s Day (DONE! And fun! She was skeptical at first but she made a friend with a little boy and she sat in front of him and he distracted her until she got used to the water. We’ve gone again and she loves it. Can’t wait to take this gal to the beach in August!)
- Read I Like Giving (DONE! So good y’all. Really praying for God to reveal opportunities to give.)
- Participate in 31 Days of Prayer and 31 Days of Scripture (S
- Attend 12 Barre classes (Not done. Only attended 8)
- Surprise two people with something special (Half Done! Surprised Natalie with a Not a Mother’s Day day, a How I Met Your Mother reference, at the zoo and gift. One we are saving for a little later.)
- Design 10 new suites for the wedding collection (Done!! 🙂 🙂
Here are my June goals:
- Close on the house we have under contract. And I guess this means pack too. ; )
- Finish reading Hand’s Free Mama and The Power of a Praying Wife
- Create a better organization system for our home and VMP. I have totally let things slip as this season of our life has gotten busy.
- Learn better discipline if a few specific areas. There are things I WANT to do, but I fail to do just because I don’t think about things. I wrote in my journal a few days ago that I feel like I meander through my day taking care of the biggest and brightest fire instead of truly doing the important.
- Shoot the new collection with Catherine Guidry.
- Finish my 3 month barre membership strong.
- Have fun adventure (read not stressful) in Nashville with friends. I will gladly take any advice on how to do this with an 8 month old!
- Look into hiring someone to take Tory’s place when Baby Walker is born. (I’ll share more about this soon but the position is one possibly two days a week to help package orders. Email me if you are interested. val @ valmariepaper.com)
That seems like plenty for one month!! What are your goals for June??