A few days sick (including on my birthday. womp womp.), a week at the beach (woohoo!) and a collection launch has me thrown for a loop!
Here were my goals for August:
CREATE HABITS THAT WORK
Transform your life in big ways through
automated day-by-day action
Grab our 4-page worksheet to guide you through assessing your current habits and discovering the few new ones that will make the biggest difference!
- Finish Eat Pretty and read the Daniel Plan. My energy has been MUCH better this past week. I’ve cut back on grains and am eating lots of vegetables so I want to stay inspired. I finished Eat Pretty and y’all have to buy it. Seriously. It’s such a great resource to have on hand. I’m already finding myself trying new foods because of it. Daniel Plan I haven’t finished BUT I did finish three other books I was reading.
- Host a Birthday / Housewarming / Catch up Party! Me and Nan are turning 30 so we’ve got to celebrate! : ) I’m calling it a catch up party because I haven’t seen so many people this past year and am hoping to reconnect. Yes! It was so good to see everyone.
- Add 2 books to Val & Word. I’ve got like 10 books to add so I need to get to adding! Didn’t happen. I don’t even know why I thought I’d have time this month to do this. 🙂
- Finish B-School changes for VMP. I learned a ton from B-School and haven’t been able to implement much yet. I’m hoping to finish it all before our new collection and 2015 journal edition launch in September. I was able to make the majority of the changes but not all. Hoping it happens this month!
- Complete 2 photo shoots, for wedding collection and prayer journals. Yes! I’m so happy with the result. Catherine Guidry did an amazing job as usual!!
Here are my goals for September:
- Plan a party for Vivi’s first birthday. I should note, it is September 12, her party will be October 5 and I haven’t even designed an invitation yet!!
- Study the book of Ruth.
- Have a successful show at Tinsel & Treasure. Local gals, get all your Christmas shopping done here! 🙂
- Create some prayer cards with things to pray for for Tyler. I just finished reading The Power of a Praying Wife and have been really motivated to pray more for Tyler. Even more than this list.
What are your goals for September??