You’ve got your journal. Now what?
Getting started might be the hardest part of pretty much anything in life! I get all motivated, excitedly make the purchase and then stall out when said “life-changing product” arrives.
I want to get you over the initial hurdle of getting started because I know once you do, you’ll start seeing benefits and be motivated to keep going! (Need a quick reminder of what our past customers have said our the biggest benefits for a quick kick in the pants? Scroll down.)
Here are some quick resources to help you fill out your journal!
– In the “Pre-Prayer for 2018” webinar, I share how to get the most of your journal as well as give practical tips on prayer!
– Every month on our VMP Society Instagram Stories our team shares how we’re setting up my journal that month. See Insta-highlights for past months!
– Check out the hashtag #vmpprayer for quick inspiring posts. The more we learn, the more excited we are to keep going.
– Read this post for tips I shared last year on getting the most out of your journal.
– Read about prayer as you begin! When I am constantly being reminded of what happens when I am making a habit of prayer, I’m that much more motivated! You can grab our Fresh Start journal (specifically designed for cultivating a habit of prayer in 31 days) or check out one of my favorite books on prayer here!
2020 Yearly Prayer Journal
FIND FOCUS. ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS. EXPERIENCE GOD.
No more waiting! It's in the shop now!
– If you still have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us at info @ valmariepaper.com. We’d love to help!