As I mentioned in my last post, my big resolution this year is to CONNECT, but I do have that other little list I’ll be keeping in sight too! ; )
Here’s the full list for 2013.
1. Create more meaningful relationship with God, my husband, family, friends and clients.
2. Be money content, spending less, saving more – More on this in a few weeks.
3. Strengthen my endurance – I’d love to have more energy to live my life to the fullest. Seasons in my life when I’m most sedentary have a serious effect on my ability to do so many things.
4. Create a font style – Must practice the calligraphy more.
5. Change my eating habits – Instead of just getting rid of junk food, I want to make sure I’m incorporating and enjoying more veggies!
6. Go on another adventure with Tyler like our month in Philly.
7. Attend Engage! – I’ve seen from afar what an inspiring event this is and would love to meet so many people I chat with on a daily basis but have yet to meet!
I was inspired by Nancy Ray to share with y’all my goals each month to make my way through this big list. I have been so inspired by reading hers, I hope this will be inspiring to you.
The pictures will most likely be random and simply pretty things I’d love to look at for a month! This photo is from Tartelette. I have an acorn squash on my cutting board now just waiting to be made into this delicious looking soup!
I think it would be so fun if everyone posted a blog sharing their monthly goals. Leave a link if you do and I’ll keep up with them each month! : )
You May Also Like
2020 Yearly Prayer Journal
FIND FOCUS. ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS. EXPERIENCE GOD.
Sign up for our monthly peptalk to be notified when it launches August 13!