I am so thrilled to announce that I am now offering consulting sessions to those of you needing advice on starting your own business, running a stationery company, productivity and time management, design, writing a blog and really anything else you have questions on that you think I can offer sound advice about.
The number of emails I get from new business owners has grown tremendously and I have been trying to figure out the best way to balance offering valuable advice and not being glued to my computer after I clock off from client work (AKA Tyler and Vivi time).
I think this will be the perfect fit for me and this might be the perfect fit for you if:
- You have ever emailed one question when you had 15 questions that you needed guidance.
- You simply didn’t have the courage to email because you didn’t think I’d respond, this is for you!
- Any of my post have resonated with you and had you wanting to know more about how I run things.
- You are headed in the right direction but ready to take it to another level.
- I’ve always been a big believer that I’m not done learning.
P.S. I have totally been both of these girls. And because of that, I have done webinars, one-on-one consults, conferences and groups that have helped me grow my business so much!
If you are looking for short answers to questions, like where the pretty pink Bible I have in the journals photos is from, this is not for you!! I’m happy to answer as many of these questions as I can on instagram!
To book a session, fill out the questionnaire here!