This is a crazy ride y’all!! Here are some resources that have helped me along this journey.
- My how to start (and run) a business Q&A
- A jam-packed blog post on how to write your first book
- A list of the resources I use to stay organized and fit work into 20 hours a week.
- Overwhelmed by how to be different in a saturated market? Check out the Shop Girl’s Code. Gretchen, of Well-Watered Women, created this code to help us find creativity and surrender our companies to the Lord. Or dealing with copycats.
- Starting to feel a little burnt out? Check out our 5-day devotional on rest here.
- Reframe your thoughts about business by performing a Prayer Audit.
- More posts from the blog on entrepreneurship and goals/productivity.
- My business Pinterest board.