I am so excited to write this post for so many reasons. First of all, I truly did not think it would happen this year. Creating new designs is a process. One that took me a good nine months last year. After a few months of sickness and fatigue at the beginning of this year, I didn’t see how I could make it happen in four months. Oh and then I decided if I was going to do it, I should launch a month earlier so it wasn’t too close to Vivi’s due date! I’m breaking out the streamers and you can have a glass of champagne for me! (I celebrated with my favorite sweet, mint chocolate chip and Barq’s last night). It’s here and I love it and I hope you will too!! : )
- Eight brand new wedding suites you will love! Everything from watercolor, gingham, a twist on traditional and more!
- All new styled photos that I had the privilege of having Catherine Guidry shoot again! I can’t say enough good things about her!
- Custom calligraphy offering by Katherine Holly to make your suite completely unique! Katherine has a beautiful, whimsical lettering that I’m so excited to incorporate!
- New fun facts in the About Me section. Find out a few of my favorite things!
- Updated words from our brides and VMP blog and magazine features. I’m so lucky to work with such great brides and vendors!
- A font library to offer you more customization options.
Also, I am really excited to announce that we have a new offering to our clients!!
With any purchase of a Val Marie Paper product, you’ll join our Paper Belles! This means you’ll receive free printables monthly or bi-monthly for things like the following:
2020 Yearly Prayer Journal
FIND FOCUS. ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS. EXPERIENCE GOD.
No more waiting! It's in the shop now!
What collection debut would be complete without a giveaway?! Here are just a few things I absolutely love and would love to share with one of you!! Over a $150+ value!
Leave a comment on this post telling us your new favorite design and where you shared our exciting news to be officially entered to win! Contest ends Friday, August 9 at midnight (central time) and a winner will be announced Monday, August 12!