You’ve got your journal. Now what?
Getting started might be the hardest part of pretty much anything in life! I get all motivated, excitedly make the purchase and then stall out when said “life-changing product” arrives.
I want to get you over the initial hurdle of getting started because I know once you do, you’ll start seeing benefits and be motivated to keep going! (Need a quick reminder of what our past customers have said our the biggest benefits for a quick kick in the pants? Scroll down.)
Here are some quick resources to help you fill out your journal!
– In the “Pre-Prayer for 2018” webinar, I share how to get the most of your journal as well as give practical tips on prayer!
– Every month on our VMP Society Instagram Stories our team shares how we’re setting up my journal that month. See Insta-highlights for past months!
– Check out the hashtag #vmpprayer for quick inspiring posts. The more we learn, the more excited we are to keep going.
– Read this post for tips I shared on getting the most out of your journal.
– Read about prayer as you begin! When I am constantly being reminded of what happens when I am making a habit of prayer, I’m that much more motivated! You can grab our Fresh Start journal (specifically designed for cultivating a habit of prayer in 31 days) or check out one of my favorite books on prayer here!
– If you still have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us at info @ valmariepaper.com. We’d love to help!