If you don’t see something you need, just shoot a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you!! 🙂
- In Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday, Val exposes twenty of the most prominent misconceptions of today’s culture. Lies like, “Moms are ticking time bombs of emotions.” or “Coffee and wine are required to get me through the day.” Identifying the subtle lies that trip us up is just the first part; she follows it up with biblical truth and practical tips. So, at the end of each chapter, get ready for clear action steps, Scripture to meditate on and a pre-written prayers to cling to when times get tough!
- The world offers up a pretty one-dimensional definition of motherhood: Coffee is king and has our undevoted allegiance, yoga pants and dry shampoo are the unofficial uniform, but these things just aren’t enough to keep us hope-filled when the everyday of life happens. We need a more invigorating definition of motherhood–the one that comes straight from God’s Word.
- We CAN experience peace & joy in motherhood. “Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday,” dives into 20 different stereotypes (AKA lies) about what motherhood is like and how to take them captive and replace them with truth.
- Here’s hope for every mom who needs an escape–not from motherhood, but from the lies that threaten to steal your joy.
- With this book, mommas will be diving into a more refreshing motherhood–one filled with peace and joy instead of the one filled with anxiety and dread that the world would have us believe is the only way. A motherhood where a good day isn’t defined by a long-enough nap time or a perfectly hot cup of coffee in the morning. One where you can actually approach the hours between nap time and dinner with confidence and enthusiasm.