FROM THE BOOK, PRAY CONFIDENTLY AND CONSISTENTLY
Imagine praying and knowing that God is going to do what you ask because it is what he promised in Scripture. This is why knowing the promises of God is such an important component of prayer, as we’ve discussed before. Get your Bible out. Look for promises. Study them in context, and recognize which ones are for all people and which are just for the person who originally received them. And then throw off the weight of hesitation, hold on to the promises, and pray with confidence, friend.
KICK-START YOUR ROUTINE WITH THESE TOOLS
- Give Me Jesus Journal from Well-Watered Women
- ESV Journaling Bible
- Highlight Your Bible Guide from Natalie Met Lewis
ON STUDYING GOD'S WORD
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
- Seamless by Angie Smith
- Grasping God's Word by Duvall and Hayes
- Misreading Scripture Through Western Eyes by E. Randolph Richards
ON KNOWING HIS PROMISES
- Which promises are for me? - The Gospel Coalition
MAKE PRAYER PRACTICAL
This is the tool Val designed that's helped thousands develop consistency in their prayer lives.
GRAB A FEW FRIENDS
Take action in your prayer life with this 9-module online course with teaching videos from Val, and includes a physical workbook!
ENERGIZE YOUR PRAYER LIFE
We'll give you a new prompt each day-- something to get you thinking, moving and praying like you never have before.