I am excited to be back! I’m actually still writing an ancillary journal that will come out the same time as Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday but I couldn’t stay away too long! I refreshed my goals a bit and shared about them here.
Here are my monthly goals for April!
1. Ask God daily questions and make space to listen.
2. Complete PT & at home exercises.
3. Enjoy pool time and zoo trips.
4. Update closets for the season, get rid or store of everything that doesn’t fit.
5. Get back to habits and routines now that book and Silos are done.
2020 Yearly Prayer Journal
FIND FOCUS. ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS. EXPERIENCE GOD.
No more waiting! It's in the shop now!
6. Write journal tentatively called “Fresh Start for Moms” 🙂
7. Get accounts updated and straight.
8. Track calories or macros so I know what I’m eating.
9. Create morning goal check-in.
- Update expenses
- 2 second-lean improvement
- House Prayers
- Bike ride
- Finance check-in
- Pool time
- Write in Legacy Journal
DAILY GOALS (goals is 25 of 31 times for each)
- No snooze
- Phone limit
- Track calories
- Prep for next day
- PT exercises
NEED HELP PRACTICALLY WORKING THROUGH YOUR MONTHLY GOALS LIST?
I shared a Facebook Live video called “How I’m doing goals differently” if you need help making your monthly goals actionable! Click here to watch!
Also, If you are looking for a way to set goals and take action on them daily, weekly and monthly, check out the Powersheets! Besides prayer, this is the single biggest factor for how I’ve been able to focus my goals and make things happen over the last 4 years!
We decided to change things up this year for our giving. We are now partnering with RMI on a long-term basis to provide hot meals for two schools in Haiti for the entire school year. For most of these kids, this is their only hot meal and for some only meal of the day! 10% of every purchase made will go directly to this project so every journal you buy provides SIX meals for students and every year provides EIGHTEEN! Amazing!!!