Happy happy December y’all!! I am so excited to finally share the VMP Christmas Gift Guide today. I wanted to focus this gift list on products that helped us focus on purpose and intention. That might be creating a legacy in your family, changing your health or other goals. I’ve got 17 gifts that I am loving!! Go grab your Christmas list worksheet! Here they are:
1. Custom Family Crest from Juliet Grace Designs ($175) – I love this new take on an old world tradition. As we mold our own family unit, it’s so exciting to me to pass down something like this. Work with Juliet to incorporate elements that are meaningful to your family. (This is on my personal Christmas list this year! 🙂
2. Family Photo Books ($17+) – Tangible photos are priceless and so rare these days. Create an album or order prints to share with loved ones. We made both sets of parents one last year of Vivi’s birth and newborn session.
3. Board games, like Wits & Wagers ($15) – A gift that brings everyone around the table chatting and cutting up for an evening instead of in front of the TV? Definitely a must!
4. Gift card for a family photo session – We did this two years back for both sets of parents. Part of the present can be coordinating the family, it’s half the battle. ; )
5. Custom artwork by Chad Schoonmaker – Before creating a custom piece, Chad talks with the family works with families and hears their story to create a custom painting for their family. I love the idea of a meaningful piece of art that has a story.
6. Naptime Diaries Family Verses Set ($55) – I LOVE the idea of getting this gift for your own family. It reminds me of the verse “By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established.” – Proverbs 24:3. How neat to have truth surrounding your home!
2020 Yearly Prayer Journal
FIND FOCUS. ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS. EXPERIENCE GOD.
No more waiting! It's in the shop now!
7. Fit Book ($22) – For yourself or that accountability partner when it comes to working out. I love the idea of buying these with a friend and going through together! They also have a fitbook for pregnancy too!
8. Bread & Wine by Shauna Neiquist ($10) – I am currently reading this book and not wanting it to ever end. This book is good for any gal on your list!!
9. Essential Oils – For your crunchy friend who collects oils instead of trinkets. Find a unique blend that they have never heard of. I love finding new oils and new purposes!!
10. Grocery List Notepad ($18) – Whether their goals are financial or health related, going into your grocery store armed with a list of foods and your meals planned for the week is going to make a difference. I love these from Megan Wright Designs because they have the menu on the same sheet! I often forget what my meals are and inevitably forget something basic.
PERSONAL & SPIRITUAL GROWTH
11. VMP Prayer Journal ($15) – Y’all know I had to include this of course!! I have had so many comments this year as people place big orders saying they received our journal as a gift for Christmas last year and it was their favorite gift to receive. Now that we have men’s and kid’s as well, you check off anyone on your list! 😉
12. Dreamers & Doers Book ($15) – I’m planning to blog a big post soon all about this project that I am incredibly honored to be a part of this book that The Well Studio has put together! A book with prayers for 31 days for your favorite dreamer, doer or entrepreneur. Sign up for our mailing list at the link above to be notified when they go on sale! It’s planned for December 10!
13. The Day Designer ($49+) – This planner isn’t just a planner but has a fun goal setting section in the front to get your ready for the year. I have the spotty dot Day Designer for 2015 that I can’t wait to start using!
14. Powersheets ($35) – I have shared about these from the Lara Casey Shop before here. I have been using these goal setting worksheets for over a year. They have helped so much to stay focused. This gift is perfect for that friend who has a million ideas or big projects ahead but no idea how to focus their vision.
15. Live Life Beautifully Journal ($20) – My sweet friend Gretchen has created a great little journal that is broken down into weeks to help us stay focused and intentional.
16. Give Me Jesus Journal ($25) – Also from Gretchen, perfect for quiet times! I have the pink one and use each morning during my Bible reading, journaling and prayer time.
17. Cottage Hill Magazine ($12) – Y’all this magazine is gorgeous, both the pictures and the words. I read the first half in one sitting (rare these days with Vivi!) and felt more inspired to love my husband and make a life and legacy I could be proud of. I don’t know many magazines with that sort of affect so this is definitely on my list of gifts for newlyweds or couples who have been married for decades.
Or for a pregnant friend, print out our Scriptures for labor and delivery.
BIG HUGE EXCITING GIVEAWAY
Ok so here’s the exciting thing! We will choose one winner to win a ton of these that I’ve picked, totalling over $500! Here’s a list:
+ Custom 20X20 canvas by Chad Schoonmaker ($250)
+ Custom Family Crest from Juliet Grace Designs ($50)
+ Naptime Diaries Family Verses Set ($55)
+ Fit Book ($22)
+ 2 6-month VMP Prayer Journals ($30)
+ Dreamers & Doers Book ($15)
+ The Day Designer & Day Designer Mini! ($108)
+ Powersheets ($35)
+ Live Life Beautifully Journal ($20)
+ Cottage Hill Magazine ($12)
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Repost the image below and tag me (@valmariepaper)!
2. Get extra entries by following our wonderful sponsors on Instagram. You will get one additional entry for each sponsor you follow!
3. Enter below all your “entries” through the widget below!
The giveaway will end Thursday at midnight (CST) and I’ll announce the winner on Instagram on Friday!!