Confession. I don’t think I looked at my Powersheets all month. I had planned some goals and some did happen but for the most part, the big goal was getting the journal done and that, I didn’t need any reminder of. 😉 I’m getting back with it this month and super excited. I actually don’t mind seasons of hustle but love a good routine.
APRIL GOALS RECAP
1. Ask God daily questions and make space to listen. I didn’t do this much. I’m pretty sure most of my praying was “God please let me get some good words out today” or “God please be with Vivi/Vana…”
2. Complete PT & at home exercises. Woohoo! And I am feeling good!!
CREATE HABITS THAT WORK
Transform your life in big ways through
automated day-by-day action
Grab our 4-page worksheet to guide you through assessing your current habits and discovering the few new ones that will make the biggest difference!
3. Enjoy pool time and zoo trips. Yes! More zoo and less pool because they are doing some repairs right now but hope to swim more this month.
4. Update closets for the season, get rid or store of everything that doesn’t fit. I did the girls but not mine and Tylers. Partial victory?
5. Get back to habits and routines now that book and Silos are done. I’m just over here giggling because I thought April was going to be so calm and that #6 would fit into my regular schedule.
6. Write journal tentatively called “Fresh Start for Moms” to go along with the book, “Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday”. DONE!!! Took much longer than planned and me camping out at my sister’s house and working from her home office for a full two days but it is done!
7. Get accounts updated and straight. For the most part, this is done but we are still working on a few things!
8. Track calories or macros so I know what I’m eating. I did this for a little while and it’s always a helpful reminder but didn’t do the whole months and I’ll refer you back to #6.
1. Go through “Fresh Start for Moms”. This is the 31-devo I juuuuust turned into my publisher. I am super excited to go through it myself this month!
2. 30 minutes in prayer a day.
3. Hire someone to do our landscaping.
5. Restart Love Sweat Fitness workouts.
6. Go to a Crossfit class with Tyler.
7. Read Tech Wise Family.
8. Fresh Outlook and stretch nightly.
9. Nightly gratitude with Tyler.
10. Prep for sabbatical.
- Family Meeting
- Bike ride
- House Prayers (at least 1)
- 2-second lean improvement
- Pool time
- Write in Legacy Journal
- Pray about sleep
- Pray about eating
- Pray about discipline
- Pray about fire for the Lord
- Pray about phone
NEED HELP PRACTICALLY WORKING THROUGH YOUR MONTHLY GOALS LIST?
I shared a Facebook Live video called “How I schedule monthly goals” if you need help making your monthly goals actionable! Click here to watch!
Also, If you are looking for a way to set goals and take action on them daily, weekly and monthly, check out the Powersheets! Besides prayer, this is the single biggest factor for how I’ve been able to focus my goals and make things happen over the last 4 years!
GIVEAWAY: Cultivate What Matters, the creators of Powersheets actually just launched several brand new products including this Write the Word: Cultivate Forgiveness journal and we are giving one away!! To enter, simply comment below! We’ll be choosing a winner on Monday 5/7. Winner must live in the USA for shipping purposes. (GIVEAWAY CLOSED – Congrats to our winner, Miranda C.!)
We decided to change things up this year for our giving. We are now partnering with RMI on a long-term basis to provide hot meals for two schools in Haiti for the entire school year. For most of these kids, this is their only hot meal and for some only meal of the day! 10% of every purchase made will go directly to this project so every journal you buy provides SIX meals for students and every year provides EIGHTEEN! Amazing!!!