If you have heard me talk at all about the prayer journals for even a minute, you know that they were designed during my pregnancy. Being both a hypochondriac and very sensitive to my body, I knew the only way I’d survive pregnancy was through lots of prayer and organizing my bajillion prayer requests was no small task so I designed myself a little organizational tool that you know as the prayer journals. The 9 months became an incredible journey and a time I experience the most growth I’ve ever experienced in my faith.
Today I thought I’d share the list of the things I actually prayed for during the last month before she was due.
PRAYERS FOR MOM:
- labor & delivery
- be a light to nurses and doctors
- breastfeeding and milk supply
- sleep and energy
- postpartum recovery
- postpartum depression
- finding quality time with God
- peace and patience for due date
- joy during the first two weeks
- bonding with Tyler
- flexibility as a mom
- trust not worry about Vivi
- fire for the Lord
- rest before Vivi
- smooth maternity leave
- confidence in parenting
- safe delivery
- able to breastfeed
- sweet spirit
- pleasant baby
- overall health
- a light for Jesus
- future friends
- future mate
- future career/passions
IF YOU ARE PREGNANT:
1. Check out Pregnancy Perfect for a podcast with me debuting today! I’m so excited to share my 9 month marathon, including weird symptoms, breech babies and prayer.
2. Enter to win our Instagram giveaway with Pregnancy Perfect.
3. Sign up below to get access to our library and pregnancy verses.
IF YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT:
1. Our Instagram giveaway is for you and a friend, so tag your favorite pregnant gal for both of y’all to win a year set of journals!
2. Grab our Labor Verses from the library (sign up above) and print them out. They make the sweetest personal touch to a shower gift! 🙂 OR print them for yourself. Others have used them for back surgeries, rough seasons and lots of other life events.
2020 Yearly Prayer Journal
FIND FOCUS. ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS. EXPERIENCE GOD.
No more waiting! It's in the shop now!