Let’s try this again, shall we? Last year I attempted to share my goals each month. That lasted two months. I blame it on the terrible morning sickness and lack of motivation for anything but laying on the couch all afternoon.
I am much more motivated these days, BUT I’m really trying to keep my goals focused and true to what I want to make happen this year. I am so guilty of coming up with a THOUSAND things I want to do and always feel defeated even when I accomplish big things because I barely put a dent in my unrealistic list.
I’ll share my list of goals each month and will update y’all on the past months goals to help keep me accountable.
Here were my goals for April:
- Create a capsule wardrobe. (DONE – I have two posts scheduled for the end of the month that I’m working on to share about this process)
- Finish taxes. (Everything is turned in and an estimate paid but not finalized! Wrangling everything for two entrepreneurs takes so much time!)
- Estimate new home budget. (DONE – This has been so helpful to have realistic numbers as we plan for thefuture!)
- Create modest budget for items we will need. (DONE – We don’t want to go crazy in this area, but we don’t have adiningroom table and a few other things. So glad we have created this budget early so as we find things, we won’t just pick the first thing we find and like but will remember.)
- Attend 12 barre classes. (I did 10 classes!)
- Complete 5 day fast with Natalie. (DONE – This was good! 🙂
Here are my goals for May:
- Finish loan paperwork
- Finalize 2015 Journal Designs
- Take Vivi for her first swim on Mother’s Day
- Read I Like Giving
- Participate in 31 Days of Prayer and 31 Days of Scripture
- Attend 12 Barre classes
- Surprise two people with something special (already in the works! So excited!)
- Design 10 new suites for the wedding collection
What do you have planned this month??
Photos from my instagram! Follow me at @valwoerner.
2020 Yearly Prayer Journal
FIND FOCUS. ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS. EXPERIENCE GOD.
No more waiting! It's in the shop now!