A few days sick (including on my birthday. womp womp.), a week at the beach (woohoo!) and a collection launch has me thrown for a loop!
Here were my goals for August:
- Finish Eat Pretty and read the Daniel Plan. My energy has been MUCH better this past week. I’ve cut back on grains and am eating lots of vegetables so I want to stay inspired. I finished Eat Pretty and y’all have to buy it. Seriously. It’s such a great resource to have on hand. I’m already finding myself trying new foods because of it. Daniel Plan I haven’t finished BUT I did finish three other books I was reading.
- Host a Birthday / Housewarming / Catch up Party! Me and Nan are turning 30 so we’ve got to celebrate! : ) I’m calling it a catch up party because I haven’t seen so many people this past year and am hoping to reconnect. Yes! It was so good to see everyone.
- Add 2 books to Val & Word. I’ve got like 10 books to add so I need to get to adding! Didn’t happen. I don’t even know why I thought I’d have time this month to do this. 🙂
- Finish B-School changes for VMP. I learned a ton from B-School and haven’t been able to implement much yet. I’m hoping to finish it all before our new collection and 2015 journal edition launch in September. I was able to make the majority of the changes but not all. Hoping it happens this month!
- Complete 2 photo shoots, for wedding collection and prayer journals. Yes! I’m so happy with the result. Catherine Guidry did an amazing job as usual!!
Here are my goals for September:
- Plan a party for Vivi’s first birthday. I should note, it is September 12, her party will be October 5 and I haven’t even designed an invitation yet!!
- Study the book of Ruth.
- Have a successful show at Tinsel & Treasure. Local gals, get all your Christmas shopping done here! 🙂
- Create some prayer cards with things to pray for for Tyler. I just finished reading The Power of a Praying Wife and have been really motivated to pray more for Tyler. Even more than this list.
What are your goals for September??
2020 Yearly Prayer Journal
FIND FOCUS. ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS. EXPERIENCE GOD.
No more waiting! It's in the shop now!