Confession. I don’t think I looked at my Powersheets all month. I had planned some goals and some did happen but for the most part, the big goal was getting the journal done and that, I didn’t need any reminder of. 😉 I’m getting back with it this month and super excited. I actually don’t mind seasons of hustle but love a good routine.
APRIL GOALS RECAP
1. Ask God daily questions and make space to listen. I didn’t do this much. I’m pretty sure most of my praying was “God please let me get some good words out today” or “God please be with Vivi/Vana…”
2. Complete PT & at home exercises. Woohoo! And I am feeling good!!
3. Enjoy pool time and zoo trips. Yes! More zoo and less pool because they are doing some repairs right now but hope to swim more this month.
4. Update closets for the season, get rid or store of everything that doesn’t fit. I did the girls but not mine and Tylers. Partial victory?
5. Get back to habits and routines now that book and Silos are done. I’m just over here giggling because I thought April was going to be so calm and that #6 would fit into my regular schedule.
6. Write journal tentatively called “Fresh Start for Moms” to go along with the book, “Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday”. DONE!!! Took much longer than planned and me camping out at my sister’s house and working from her home office for a full two days but it is done!
7. Get accounts updated and straight. For the most part, this is done but we are still working on a few things!
8. Track calories or macros so I know what I’m eating. I did this for a little while and it’s always a helpful reminder but didn’t do the whole months and I’ll refer you back to #6.
1. Go through “Fresh Start for Moms”. This is the 31-devo I juuuuust turned into my publisher. I am super excited to go through it myself this month!
2. 30 minutes in prayer a day.
3. Hire someone to do our landscaping.
4. Consistently use Shipt and set up favorites. Local peeps, they have Target and Rouses! Use this link for $20 off your first trip!
5. Restart Love Sweat Fitness workouts.
6. Go to a Crossfit class with Tyler.
7. Read Tech Wise Family.
8. Fresh Outlook and stretch nightly.
9. Nightly gratitude with Tyler.
10. Prep for sabbatical.
- Family Meeting
- Bike ride
- House Prayers (at least 1)
- 2-second lean improvement
- Pool time
- Write in Legacy Journal
- Pray about sleep
- Pray about eating
- Pray about discipline
- Pray about fire for the Lord
- Pray about phone
NEED HELP PRACTICALLY WORKING THROUGH YOUR MONTHLY GOALS LIST?
I shared a Facebook Live video called “How I schedule monthly goals” if you need help making your monthly goals actionable! Click here to watch!
Also, If you are looking for a way to set goals and take action on them daily, weekly and monthly, check out the Powersheets! Besides prayer, this is the single biggest factor for how I’ve been able to focus my goals and make things happen over the last 4 years!
GIVEAWAY: Cultivate What Matters, the creators of Powersheets actually just launched several brand new products including this Write the Word: Cultivate Forgiveness journal and we are giving one away!! To enter, simply comment below! We’ll be choosing a winner on Monday 5/7. Winner must live in the USA for shipping purposes. (GIVEAWAY CLOSED – Congrats to our winner, Miranda C.!)
We decided to change things up this year for our giving. We are now partnering with RMI on a long-term basis to provide hot meals for two schools in Haiti for the entire school year. For most of these kids, this is their only hot meal and for some only meal of the day! 10% of every purchase made will go directly to this project so every journal you buy provides SIX meals for students and every year provides EIGHTEEN! Amazing!!!
I just got my first undated planner from Cultivate What Matters and starting to fill it out seems very intimidating. I’m just not sure which goals I should pursue first!
I love your goal blog posts!!! They are my favorite!
Just discovered Powersheets and Write the Word. Would love to win!
I love my power sheets! And I’m excited to read the Finishing School, I ordered it on my Kindles today.
Thanks for sharing this! Very encouraging! Hoping to win too!
Thank you for being the one to introduce me to Powersheets! I am loving them this year, and I wouldn’t have known about them without you!
What a beautiful book! I have a friend this would be perfect for!
I love all the prayer in your goals. It’s the same for me this month. Also, so in love with Write the word journals!
I love your daily goals! It is so easy to forget to pray about the small/ daily things like our phones!!
Thanks for doing the giveaway- the write the word journals are awesome!
Congrats on finishing your book! Can’t wait to see it!
Sticking to a plan to achieve a goal can be so tough but it’s so necessary! What a great giveaway! I’d love to win.
I am currently feeling so wild minded and out of control with my goals and schedule. I would love to give this a try.
Miranda, you are our winner!! Thanks so much for reading + participating. So excited to send you your Write the Word Journal!! 🙂
So thankful for the Lord’s work in you!
I love your practical ways to get deeper into the Word and strengthening prayer life.
I’m so glad I stumbled upon your IG this morning! I am finding your page so encouraging and can’t wait to read more. Thanks for sharing so much truth!
This is such a good post. I definitely need to get better at setting goals and working towards them! It’s like I have them then don’t write them down and now it’s 5 yrs later and I’m still trying to get my room organized lolol
The write the word journals are so cool. There are my wish list for birthdays and the like because the budget of a college student does not allow to many fun new products.
I would love a resource on forgiveness! It’s Definitely easier said than done! 🙂
So excited for the new write the word journals!