I’m a bit fashionably late sharing these with y’all seeing as how we are officially in February. I spent some extended time thinking things through this year. So, without further ado, my goals for 2014! ; )
1. Grow in my desire and dependence for the Lord.
2. Love Tyler the way the Lord loves me, increasing in selflessness, passion and partnership.
3. Make decisions for Vivi in a God honoring way, inspiring her to be full of joy and peace.
4. Hit 10,000 prayer journals sold. And moreso, continue to encourage everyone to use them to transform their life.
5. Find a good workflow to run a successful business while spending time fostering Vivi.
6. Write and submit a song to a publishing company. (Eek! Can’t believe I shared this one.)
7. Create designs that set my 2015 collection apart from other designs.
8. Buy a home that is an inspiring, modest place that both me and Tyler love. 9. Minimize our possessions and learn to take care of the things we do have to make them last.
10. Reach a weight of 115-120 and maintain new healthy habits.
A few other things I want to do more of in 2014 that are a little less goal-y ; )
Wear more color – I gravitate to neutrals, most of my wardrobe is black, ivory and gray.
Put makeup on at home instead of in the car.
Learn to have unfilled time.
Start using essential oils.
Get dressed a few days a week ins something besides sweats.
Truly rest on the Sabbath.
Take care of my skin.
Learn to say no, learn to say yes.
Find a spiritual mentor.
Find someone to mentor spiritually.
Try Holy Yoga or Xtend Barre.
What are some of your goals?
Foster Marriage | Inspired Stationery | Rest | Makeup | Train Vivi | Mentor | Grow in the Lord | Wear Color | Healthy Habits | Purchase a Home
Thanks for sharing!! Yay for numbers 2, 5, & 6!! Especially number 6, because its from the heart and exciting and honest! Congrats and can’t wait to see what the new year brings!
I love these goals. Inspirational, practical, and still such great leaps of faith. Good luck. Can’t wait to see you accomplish them!