One of my favorite hobbies (besides actually reading books) is adding books to my Amazon wishlist. I wrote a post a few years ago about how I pick books and retain what I learn. Read that here. This year, I’ve organized my books (and chosen them really) based on my 2019 goals. There are so many great non-fiction books I would love to read but I wanted to focus on books that correlated with what I hope to do this year. Feel free to click links and add them to your Amazon list and I’d be ever so excited if you added the bonus MUST READ books to your wish list or pre-ordered today! 🙂
1. Cozy Minimalist by Myquillyn Smith
1. The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Cron and Suzanne Stabile
2. Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World by Cal Newport
3. Multiply by Francis Chan
2020 Yearly Prayer Journal
FIND FOCUS. ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS. EXPERIENCE GOD.
No more waiting! It's in the shop now!
No books. Just implement Atomic Habits notes! 🙂
1. The Enneagram of Parenting: The 9 Types of Children and How to Raise Them Successfully by Wagele, Elizabeth
2. Grateful Kids in an Entitled World by Kristen Welch
MUST READS : ) – Ok these don’t specifically fit my goals but I’ll be reading these again as we go through the book with our launch team! (Details coming soon! Sign up here if you want to be notified when we open it up!)
- Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday by Valerie Woerner (because I’ll be reading along with our launch team! 🙂 )
- Fresh Start for Moms by Valerie Woerner (this one too! 🙂 )
Extras that if I complete the other books, I’d love to read!!
* First Ask Why: Raising Kids to Love God Through Intentional Discipleship by Shelly Wildman
* Show Them Jesus by Jack Klumpenhower
* Boundaries with Kids by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
* Homebody by Joanna Gaines
* Praying: Finding Our Way Through Duty to Delight by J.I. Packer
* Life Without Lack by Dallas Willard
* Going Deep: Becoming a Person of Influence by Gordon MacDonald
* Saved From Success by Dale Partridge
* Fascinate by Sally Hogshead
* Think and Eat Yourself Smart by Dr. Caroline Leaf
Did you catch Val’s three-part series on YouTube with tips on how to jump-start your prayer life?!