I shared my big goals for 2018 earlier this month and wanted to share with y’all the first steps I’m taking to tackle them. Here they are below!! 🙂
1. Finish reading Soul Keeping
2. Make a habit of consistent daily Bible reading
3. Map out my 2018 work rhythms
4. Create playlists for different moods
5. Find a place to stay in Charleston
6. Get shoes. Looking for neutral with good arch supports. Got a rec?
7. Follow through on financial plan.
8. Find out Thursday! 🙂
9. Read Blue Ocean Shift.
10. Reach out to my five friends and basically ask them if they’d like to take things to the next level.
- House Prayers (at least 1)
- Finance check-in (at least 1)
- Holy Hustle
- 3 8 bits workouts
- Connect with each friend once
- 3,000 words written
- Write in Legacy Journal
- Prayer & Stretching
- Build up Tyler
- Phone Limit
- Nightly soul check-in
NEED HELP PRACTICALLY WORKING THROUGH YOUR MONTHLY GOALS LIST?
I shared a Facebook Live video called “How I schedule monthly goals” if you need help making your monthly goals actionable! Click here to watch!
Also, if you are looking for a way to set goals and take action on them daily, weekly and monthly, check out the Powersheets! Besides prayer, this is the single biggest factor for how I’ve been able to focus my goals and make things happen over the last 4 years!
We decided to change things up this year for our giving. We are now partnering with RMI on a long-term basis to provide hot meals for two schools in Haiti for the entire school year. For most of these kids, this is their only hot meal and for some only meal of the day! 10% of every purchase made will go directly to this project so every journal you buy provides SIX meals for students and every year provides EIGHTEEN! Amazing!!!