Y’all I’m starting to finally get smart about summer. We always have a lot going on (prepping for our spiral prayer journal launch and new collection launch) even though the actual allotted time I have to work is minuscule compared to the school year.
So this year, we are taking a break from the blog for June and July!
The Woerners are actually headed on an adventure for the month of June and I’m so excited for the slower pace!! If you’ve been around here a while, you know we’ve done this a few times before, first in Philly the year after we got married, then in Serenbe the two summers pre-Covid with our little family. These have been amazing times of refreshment and with both of us able to work from anywhere, it’s a privilege we don’t take lightly or for granted!
During this summer, we’re also going to do something fun and different on Instagram that reflects the laid back feel of summer. Follow there to see! We hope you enjoy it! 😉
We’ve already got lots of fun things planned for our return so make sure you’re on our email list with everything drops!
1. Prayer in a Noisy World is coming back!!
Join us in August when the podcast returns. We’ll be talking about topics like how to keep praying when you don’t get an answer and how to put down the phone and pray.
2. Blog posts will be back and they’re some of my favorite topics yet!
We’re going to talk about things I’ve curated from books I’m reading, prayer topics we’ve never covered before, and I’ll be pushing the envelope on a few things as well. We’ll cover things like:
- Productivity guilt
- The discernment movement
- Conducting a prayer audit
- How micro offenses are killing us
3. Books and e-books coming!
Without a book under deadline, I’ve been able to write a lot on different topics. Here’s what you can expect to see in book or e-book form soon!
- Led, Not Driven book
- Revised The Finishing School
- E-book on hypochondria
- E-book on living local (hopefully!)
4. Collection Launches!
- Rhythms and Signature prayer journals will be released for pre-order in August. Stay tuned for the official dates. You’ll get our best price for 2 weeks! We’ve got 3 colors of each type coming!
- Our full collection of journals will launch September 6.
Soooo that’s a lot coming at you soon! If you want to revisit some of our blog posts over the next two months, here are some of my personal favorites!
- When God says no
- When God seems unfair
- Will we return to church?
- A month in the life of a prayer
- Organizing your inner life
- How to meet with God on vacation
- I don’t do it all (and why you shouldn’t either)
- Reevaluating the Enneagram
- Why I’m leaving Instagram
- Social media detox challenge
- Is the church lukewarm?
- Are we ready for revival?
- 6 things that distance us from God
- Lessons from a life coach
- Influencers rise and fall
- What translation should I use?
- What kids want most
- Creativity, Comparison and Christians
- How to become an Ambassador of Hope in your home
- 33 things about me